Staying Covid-19 Secure
PRITCHARD TOTAL HOME UK LIMITED IS OPEN 24/7 DURING ALL COVID LOCKDOWNS.
If you need the help of our experienced engineers get in touch for assistance and information on the services we can offer during lockdown.
Pritchard Total Home Limited is open and working hard to keep our customers serviced during the Covid-19 outbreak. Our primary message is that we are open for business and have plans in place to ensure minimal disruption to our operations.
We can confirm we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of Covid-19 in the workplace.
Five Steps to Safer Working Together
- We have carried out a Covid-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here.
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home.
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace.
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk.
When our engineers come to your home or business please ensure you maintain two metres social distancing and, wherever possible, move to a different room.
Thank you for helping us to keep you and our engineers safe.
© 2020 Pritchard Total Home Uk Ltd – All rights reserved – Company No 9153145 – Head Office: Pritchard Total Home UK Ltd, Unit 8, Hill Street Industrial Estate, Cwmbran, Gwent, NP44 7PG